Release Date Coming Soon
I am so EXCITED these days as my new book,
The Color Blue -A Haunting Historical Mystery
Is just days away from its release date!
After months of research, years of writing, and many days of exhausting editing, I can finally relax and look forward to sharing it with you.
When Laura Heron buys an old Victorian house in small-town Iowa, she's drawn into a 150-year-old mystery. One surrounded by beauty, truth, and a touch of the supernatural, where the past whispers not to frighten, but to remind us that truth lives on.
As she restores the home, Laura uncovers letters, diaries, and the traces of lives once lived within its walls, stories long hidden and voices nearly forgotten. As the past and present blur, she must decide whether to accept her clairvoyance or go on ignoring the gift.
"The Color Blue" is a haunting, atmospheric mystery about memory, injustice, and the quiet endurance of truth.
Chapter One
Welcome to Small Town America
I HAVE SUFFERED.
Who had chosen this for a headstone inscription, and why?
I hope you're all as excited as I am!



Comments
Post a Comment