Squirrels Verses Sunflowers
Squirrels went on the attack and broke down a few of my sunflowers.
Seeing them this morning, I was once again annoyed with those awful squirrels! So I went outside, saved the flowers I could, brought them in, and made this arrangement from the ruins. I added some happy zinnias for color—and a little celebration of joy.
It isn’t the most beautiful arrangement I’ve ever made, but it turned out much better than I thought it would.
But here’s the real reason for this post.
The picture of the back of the arrangement tells another story, doesn’t it?
Behind the beauty, the glory, and the joy, there can be broken stems, bent pieces, and a bit of ruin.
Still, beauty exists from another perspective.
Sometimes life is like that.
It boils down to how we’re looking at it, and what we choose to see.
We may not be able to change what broke, but we can gather up what’s left, add a little color, turn it toward the light, and make something beautiful from it.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps





One way to get comments is to comment yourself!
ReplyDelete