All In Your Name
While in prayer and worship God said I know your name~ Which He has said to me many times in the past, but today I said I know you do Lord I know. I felt like He was trying to tell me something deeper. He continued to say that my name is more then a few letters put together to make a sound. When he says it. He calls me into being~~ into life! Complete, Whole, Perfect, Productive and Finished!
Every fiber of my being, every gene, every drop of my blood. From the pace of my heart- beat to the freckles on my face, all my DNA put into place when He spoke my name.
I was overwhelmed and in Awe about this. He said, "When I said let there be light there was light." He asked, "Can you tell me what light is?" I could not. He then asked if I can explain "how" it is. I cannot. He said, "When I called you into life and being it was more complex and glorious than the light. I know light and I know you. I said your name."
He explained that He wrote everything I am on my heart and in my conscience by saying my name.
But not just me, For you too! For all of us! If we listen with spiritual ears we will hear Him speak from the foundations of this world who we are. You will remember and know that He has called/named you, and you are alive in Him.
The first chapter of Ephesians once again comes to life in my spirit.
Eph 1:4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love
Eph 1:5 he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
Eph 1:9 making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ
Eph 1:10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
Eph 1:11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,
And these verses from Jeremiah:
Jer 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations."
Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
He called our names at the foundations of this world! Mine and yours! He knew us! Know who you are in Christ. Put yourself in a place with Him to hear what His spirit said about you when He called your name.
Isa 43:10 Israel, the LORD who created you says, "Do not be afraid---I will save you. I have called you by name---you are mine.
I pray for you today to hear with a spiritual ear what God of Spirit speaks to you today!


Comments
Post a Comment