Who Asked For This?




Did anyone ask for the paper towel that stretches?? Do we care if a Bear has a clean bottom with nothing left behind?? I am really stumped as to “who” the ladies are that need their Kleenex to match their décor, until they use it anyway. I won’t even talk about garbage bags… or the scented ones… I know... I just did, but seriously; are we asking for these products?

How about making paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex and garbage bags that you do not have to fight with to get one or the amount you need? I end up with ripped up unusable product strewn about the entire house when trying to wipe up a spill. Toilet paper, if two ply, rarely has its seams together and if single ply just rips wherever it wants to, leaving an unsightly jagged edge for all to see. Kleenex travels in a group…or rips am I right?? Garbage bags are also horrible to unwind in search of the invisible to the naked eye stupid seam that if you do find it you still are unsure as to which end opens. Also let’s face it, left for any period of time garbage scents itself! Take it out folks and use Lysol.
We need to insist that these companies quit treating us as if a flower on a Kleenex, or paper towels that can do yoga, gets us what we need most from the product, Insist that it be user friendly!!!

*Some parts of this may be exaggerated.

Comments

Popular Posts