You Can Call Me Grams
I have not loved getting older.
Having feet that curse at me for wearing cute shoes and a face that looks like someone just painted it on a marshmallow is hard to deal with.
Knees that creek, and eyes that strain to see, add to the dismay.
I will not bore you with menopause facts except to say. I'm glad I have done nothing wild, such as deciding I hate my bra and throwing it out the car window while driving. I heard that someone really did this.
I remember being young, strong and cute. I miss that person and wanted to visit her in the worst way.
Recently I got a wonderful gift.
A gift that puts it all in perspective and makes the aging process seem like a miracle.
Grand-babies!
This older model of me makes a pretty cute "grams."
I think I will like her.



Comments
Post a Comment